HistoriasPositivas.com has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The means to address the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) are listed at the end of this policy.
HistoriasPositivas.com – DMCA COPYRIGHT POLICY
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you allege that your intellectual property is being violated, you must submit the following items via our contact form:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
Identification of the works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location of the infringing materials on the HistoriasPositivas.com website that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that the site administrators are capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information of the person notifying the Company, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is our site policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
The way to address the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is via our contact form here.
Política De Retirada De Contenido Con Copyright
Si, en base a la legislación vigente, consideras inadecuado alguno de nuestros artículos por infringir de algún modo el copyright correspondiente, escríbenos mediante nuestro formulario de contacto aquí solicitándonos lo dicho, y si lo estimamos oportuno retiraremos el artículo lo antes posible. Gracias.